The oxygen in our lungs, the iron in our blood and the carbon in our body were all made by an exploding star billions of years ago.
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
uh oh [x]
THEEEEEEEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE
IM THE KING OF THE RUMBA BEAT
WHEN I PLAY THE MARACAS I GO
CHIC CHICKY BOOM CHIC CHICKY BOOM
I DONT LIKE THSI
Who did this. I am going to eat you and gain your powers.
THIS IS SO RAW
This is just so pleasing to watch.
THE WITCHCRAFT i COULD DO WITH THIS CANDLE
two types of people
how the hell do i talk to people
Stand in front of them and press A
LOOK HOW CUTE THIS PICTURE IS THAT VALVE JUST POSTED OF THE BABIES TRYIGN TO DRESS LIKE PEOPE<,
MARRY HER ALREADY NARUTO GOD